Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Build It and They Shall Come"

A big hearty welcome to my fourth follower and to those of you who have been leaving comments on my posts. I appreciate the feedback and it drives me to write more. I know that lately my posts have been leaning towards my own personal diet and fitness program rather than the low carb / primal lifestyle that I had started my blog with but the good news is I've got some really good topics in the works that I plan on writing in the upcoming week or so. I'm going to be writing on the evolution of the agricultural industry (and it's detrimental effect on the well being of the human species) and another on essential fatty acids. These two topics will be in addition to our regularly scheduled program of Greg's quest for optimal health :-)

Last night, I added a poll to the blog asking viewers to vote based on their impression of what I've been writing. So far I've only had one voter (thank you!) and I'm still alive! The poll will close at the end of the month so please take a minute and cast your vote.

Have a good day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment