Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 1 of my 7 week mission

Today was my fist day on my new program and it went smoothly. It is, indeed, a lot of food and I still have one more meal to go! What I need to do to be successful at eating this much fat and protein is space my meals accordingly. Start early and eat one meal every 4 hrs. - hungry or not, my workouts are extreme and my muscles require this amount of food to grow.

My lifting was great tonight. I had two full days rest and was primed and ready to go.

I did Workout A - Up 5lbs. on all weighted lifts and extended reps on exercises to failure.

Squats
Bench Press
Inverted Rows
Push Ups
Reverse Crunches

Tomorrow I'll be hitting the trail on my mtn bike and see how many laps I can do. The loop is 5 miles and I'd like to hit it 4x with my sprints on the flat portions of the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment